Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mantra for the Day: "Prepare Yourself to See"

"People only see what they are prepared to see"

Quoted from: http://comesdownfromthecloads.tumblr.com/page/2
Prepare yourself for greatness.  Strive to do something different today and execute that goal.  Mix it up, stay engaged and most importantly stay focused.  It is what you prepare yourself for that you will see. 
Accomplish greatness by surrounding yourself with the positive people that remind you daily that you can and will attain. 
My body today reminded me how good it feels to push a limit.  No matter what my mind was telling me, I urged my body and mind to keep going.  
Mind and muscle connection - rebuild the faith that it's okay to be uncomfortable, it's okay to look beyond that limit and say come on get it together. 
Resistance training can and should be tough sometimes, it's okay, it's normal.  Don't let yourself give in or lose focus - understand your goal, appreciate your work and preparation.  Each step takes you one step closer to where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment